Subject: Re: Ramon Binary
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:34:36 +0000

Roberta

I'll send this to the list, since others may have a similar problem.

My Ipad uses the same software as your Iphone, or so I'm told.
Safari.

If you go to the "Settings" icon click on it.
An entry called "General" is on the left.
Click on it.
An entry called "Keyboard" will come up.
Click on it.
An item called "Automatic correct" should come up.
Turn it off, and you should be ok, no more " helpful" intrusion  into
your messages. It is probably the worst feature of the Ipad - Iphone
experience.

My sympathies!

Bob