Subject: Domingo
From: "F. K. Koloalso" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 25 Jan 2018 14:59:43 -0500

There was more than one opera company in New York at that time.
Domingo at the New York City Opera:

Fall of 1965 (at City Center):
Sept.25 debut as Pinkerton,
Oct.21, Don Jose in Carmen, also Oct.31

Spring of 1966 (at New York State Theatre):
Feb.22 Don Rodrigo in opera of the same name, also Feb.27, Mar.10,
Mar.25, Mar.27 (a big hit, believe it or not)

Fall of 1966:
Sept.29 Don Jose, also Oct.4, Nov.5
Oct.23 Alfredo in La Traviata,
Nov.3 Cavaradossi in Tosca
Nov.9 Hoffmann in the Tales of

Spring of 1967:
Feb.9 Don Rodrigo, also Mar.15
Feb.16 Alfredo, also Mar.11, also Mar.22, Mar.26
Feb.19 Don Jose
Mar.5 Pinkerton, also Mar.18
Mar.8 Luigi in Il Tabarro, also Mar.17, also Mar.26m
Mar.25 Rodolfo in La Boheme  (yes, Mar.25, 26m and 26)

Fall of 1967:
Sept.15 Alfredo, also Sept.24m, Nov.4
Sept.28 Canio in I Pagliacci, also Oct.1
Sept 30 Pinkerton, also Oct.7, Oct.15, Nov.3
Oct.5 Cavaradossi, also Nov.1, Nov.11
Oct.13 Rodolfo

Spring of 1968:
Feb.24 Canio
Mar.30 Pinkerton
Apr.7 Cavaradossi
Apr.14 Don Jose

Fall of 1968:
Sept.19 Canio, also Sept.19, Oct.12, Oct.27
Sept.20 Luigi, also Sept.25

Spring of 1969:
Feb.20 De Grieux in Manon, also MAR.1, Apr.18

Fall of 1970:
Oct.15 Roberto Devereux in Roberto Devereux, also Oct.21, Oct.24

Fall of 1974:
Oct.16 Don Jose
Sept.25 conducted Tosca

I think that's all.  I may have missed something.
FK