Subject: Re: Domingo
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 25 Jan 2018 10:38:31 -0500

TO.............................I have u all beat, in the sense that
Domingo in the early/mid 60's sang CASSIO to Del Monaco's Otello & Des
Grieux to Tebaldi's  past her prime Manon L. in
Hartford.................all before his Met debut ...........& made us
sit on the edge of our seats! Have a framed copy of the later they
posed for photo backstage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in HER autobio
.............and hanging in my living