Subject: Ben Bliss
From: Olga Bourlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 24 Jan 2018 09:36:36 -0800

A couple of weeks ago I attended a matinee performance of Seattle Opera's
production of Cosi fan tutte. In his role as Ferrando, tenor Ben Bliss was
without a doubt the audience favorite.

Subsequently my nephew, Arik Korman (who hosts a podcast interview
program), interviewed Bliss.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/13875177