Re: Stephen Charitan's Dumb-Ass Comments

Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>

Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:36:56 -0500

text/plain

There must be 2 Charitans. The one I've read I'm sick of and would block if I could esp the
insistence on burdening others with political opinion. I know.....just don't open it. I haven't for
some time.