Subject: JK at Carnegie
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 21 Jan 2018 00:48:18 -0500

It was wonderful. Both he and his Accompanist were absolutely great. I counted four encores but I ducked out so maybeI missed one.
I loved every minute of it. The house was packed - a few people didn’t make it. A full house in Carnegie for a song recital is rare these days. But this was such fine work. Maybe the audience knows what quality is!  They wore tails and I think nobody here will quibble with that!  Also the pain was open full stick and the accompanist never overplayed. I love that kind of ensemble work and mastery. Wowsers!!!
RP