Subject: Domingo
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 Jan 2018 18:07:17 -0500

Hey, my bad. Domingo did not premiere at TC. I forgot that.
Does not change the fact that it was a difficult scare, written for him.
I heard part of a rehearsal. Had to leave early. Was not captivated by the score.
Mil perdons.

I had a great time at Farinelli and the King. Loved the play and the production.

RP

Sent from my iPhone