Subject: Re: Domingo
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 Jan 2018 12:25:15 -0500

I saw Domingo's first Rodrigo with NYCO, in nineteen sixty something; that
really was a long time ago!  The breadth and depth of his career has been
astonishing; it has yielded more pleasure and satisfaction to millions of
music lovers than most other classical singers have ever done.  It would be
a simple matter to list the memorable performances of his I have enjoyed in
a number of varied roles and several languages, while the disappointments
would be few and hard to recall.  I think he has earned the privilege of
deciding
when,  or even if,  he should retire.

dtmk