Subject: Re: Fwd: Franco Corelli & Stefan Zucker
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 Jan 2018 17:24:01 +0000

I had never heard that Corelli and Teresa were such an item. Good for them! They did seem very friendly at the end of the Otello act one duet in a Met Gala. I had seen her Desdemona earlier and thought she was wonderful in that role. I also remember her as an excellent Tosca one Saturday afternoon with Bergonzi.