Subject: Re: Domingo
From: Operatics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 Jan 2018 07:32:33 -0800

Appropriately for an opera list, most of the comments here have been
about Domingo's voice and range, but it seems to me that one of the
reasons he has been successful as  Boccanegra, Nabucco, Germont, and
likely will be as Schicchi - is his ability to interpret each role more
fully than most young men with attached beards.

Estelle