Subject: Domingo
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 Jan 2018 00:16:49 -0500

This guy never really is my ideal, but I saw him premiere Don Rodrigo at the Colon. It was difficult and impressive.
Schicchi - The role is more about interpretation than lush vocalism, and I bet he will be fine.
As a young man he sang a lot of Zarzuela, and El Gato Montes (The Mountain Cat) will no doubt suit him. It is a very special style, and he is an expert.
Maybe he will coach others in the cast.

Sent from my deceitful iPhone with quixotic spellcheck.

RP