Subject: Re: Semiramide at the Met
From: "Max D. Winter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 19 Jan 2018 18:52:55 -0500

"According to the Met's website, Act 1 is 121 minutes, then there's a 30 minute intermission,
followed by Act 2 at 89 minutes."

Good Lord, that is a lot of Rossini to sit through.  I have never seen Semiramide in house,
and it has been a long time since I listened to a recording.  I had forgotten it was so long.

MDW