Subject: Re: Domingo to sing Gianni Schicchi
From: David Kubiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:57:51 -0500

What I found interesting when Domingo started singing as a baritone is that
he emphatically was not a baritone, as some had always claimed during his
career, but a tenor with a short and frequently painful top.

I remember when I first start listening to the broadcasts Ramon Vinay sang
Don Bartolo.  How did that go over?

David Kubiak