Subject: Re: Semiramide at the Met
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 19 Jan 2018 11:36:54 -0500

Well, in all seriousness, I do think it's time for the Met to do something new for their
holiday/family/kids repertoire. But naw, I don't think Semiramide would be the answer,
lol.

On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:54:05 +0000, Bruce Prentice <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>If there is no intermission, that means tremendous cuts have been made!!  Is this a
Met holiday truncated version that I wasn't aware of?