Subject: Kaufmann NYC Recital Jan 20 -- Offering 1 Ticket
From: E Y Forman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jan 2018 22:03:13 -0500

Hi Opera-L Folks,

I have one extra ticket to Jonas Kaufmann's Schubert recital this Saturday
(1/20).

This is a good Balcony ticket (A60), face value $44 (reflects a Mastercard
discount).

I am attending the concert and will be happy to meet you at Carnegie Hall to
exchange ticket for payment.

If interested, please contact me at [log in to unmask] with your
contact information (email or phone) and I will get back to you.

Best,

Elizabeth Forman