Subject: Re: SF Opera Season 96
From: k youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:30:29 -0600

It’s certainly the most uninteresting. (My opinion, of course).

I’m surprised to see Marco Berti back on the SFO roster. After his walking out midway through the Norma production a few years ago I’d expect him to be persona non grata with the company.

Kurt Youngmann

> On Jan 18, 2018, at 10:35 AM, Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> s this new season of eight operas
> the smallest in recent memory?

“Sunday School: A prison in which children do penance for the evil conscience of their parents.” - H.L. Mencken, A Mencken Chrestomathy, 1949