Subject: Re: Domingo to sing Gianni Schicchi
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jan 2018 10:29:09 -0500

Hi gang! When you are Marthe Modl, Resnik, Varnay,
etc................have a ball in character parts!! You dont need the
money ...................u actually could upstage the main singers if
they stink.............beats staying home watching soaps/doing
laundry!!! BUT........................when u are Domingo, Corelli,
Caballe, Sutherland, Fleming,
etc.............................seriously!!?? Duchess in Fille du
Regiment or Hansel "Witch".........................thats it! Or your
credibility sucks........................YES? Am i