Subject: Re: This is what passes for 'serious' Criticism in Los Angeles
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jan 2018 17:40:42 -0500

A writer with a unique style and I don't agree with all that he wrote, but I would welcome him as a critic should he move to Boston.  So I don't see what the problem (implied in your heading) is.

Best from Boston.

Ray Gouin

PS:  I always get confused when I read one of your posts as I don't know who is writing:  is it Jay?  is it Ralph? or do you alternate writing sentences?  :)

Cheers & Best.

***

Ray