Subject: Re: This is what passes for 'serious' Criticism in Los Angeles
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jan 2018 22:25:15 +0000

It passed my test.

The first five paragraphs were most likely pre-written; another version of
the stodgy content I imagine was in the official program. This leaves time
to submit reportage of the event vs a deadline.

The review was engaging, especially for a reader who was not present. It is
simply the reaction of an experienced listener/observer - well told..

The mild irreverence may have offended some; but for myself, I have seldom
experienced music on my knees.