Subject: Re: Domingo to sing Gianni Schicchi
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:23:04 -0500

I thought Domingo always had a good  lower range; good enough for
an acceptable Rigoletto, is good enough for me.  Maybe, since it costs
nobody anything, and he's still a bankable attraction, we should just
leave him alone.

BTW, those whom you directed to Mark Reizen's 90 yr old Prince
Gremin, also had an opportunity to see him 11 years earlier singing,
with breathtaking perfection,  Rachmaninoffs "In The Silence of the
Night", one of Youtube's priceless treasures.

dtmk