Subject: Re: E tardi: Spoken or sung? Spoken
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:23:11 -0500

lets banter about the BIGGEST spoken/sung line in ALL
opera..............e avanti a lui lo tremava tutte
roma,,,,(SP??),,,,,,,,,,you get it!!  read so many interviews of divas
since Tebaldi era about multitude of ways/colors to do that line from
so many who said when it ACTUALLY happened, did whatever came
out.............thus, the GENIUS of Puccini!.........Larry