Subject: Re: Speculation about Marjorie Lawrence
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:17:29 -0700

I think by the time of the plane crash his career was basically ended due
to the temper tantrums and his difficulty as a colleague.  I read somewhere
that he and his wife were vacationing in Hawaii and he was no longer
actively singing?  Whatever the reasons, it was a superb voice and a career
squandered.  Another great Philadelphia tenor.  I believe he and Lanza were
the same age also.

Donald