Subject: Re: When to Say Good Bye? (Was re: Domingo/Schicchi)
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jan 2018 10:13:42 -0500

"Well I was there uploaded the performance to my youtube channel :
And here's possibly the first filmed memo of the tenor 29 years earlier"

Thank you so much for posting this!  We're soon approaching the 16th
anniversary of his passing.  I've difficulty believing it's been that long.  A
little Vanzo each day (and some Callas . . . and Bach) and I'm a happy fellow

Modify your settings: