Subject: Re: When to Say Good Bye? (Was re: Domingo/Schicchi)
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jan 2018 10:13:42 -0500

"Well I was there uploaded the performance to my youtube channel :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGC0ORah87s
And here's possibly the first filmed memo of the tenor 29 years earlier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IggSMZxSuws"

Rudi,

Thank you so much for posting this!  We're soon approaching the 16th
anniversary of his passing.  I've difficulty believing it's been that long.  A
little Vanzo each day (and some Callas . . . and Bach) and I'm a happy fellow
fellow.

p.