Subject: Re: Franco Corelli & Stefan Zucker
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Jan 2018 21:03:37 -0500

Wonderful appreciation; Stefan Zucker may not have invented the
term "Opera Fanatic", but he defines it.  The Documentary is the
greatest thing of its kind in existence, an historical treasure, and
a fountain of entertainment.

His singing: it has the unique effect of demonstrating what the
ultimate possibilities of  belcanto are, and of proving that we
might be better off not knowing.

dtmk