Subject: Re: When to Say Good Bye? (Was re: Domingo/Schicchi)
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:57:36 -0500

Hugues Cuénod made his Met debut when he was 84. (As Emperor in Turandot)  I
saw him the following season.   I rather liked him.  But then I liked
everything about that performance. (It was my daughter's first time at the
Met.  She was eight years old.)  Looking up Cuénod I saw that Wikipedia
said, "He had the longest career of any recorded vocalist or performer in

Modify your settings: