Subject: Re: Domingo to sing Gianni Schicchi
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Jan 2018 20:18:59 +0000

I disagree! Domingo is a greedy egomaniac who seems to believe that the longer he performs he will attain the status of Corelli, Bjorling or Pavarotti who, in the roles they shared, were superior and more popular than he was in his prime. Opera singers, like politicians, should be forced to retire, after turning seventy.