Subject: Re: Domingo to sing Gianni Schicchi
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Jan 2018 19:21:21 +0000

He is still singing because he wants too and because producers are willing
to pay him, confirming that he has economic viability.

We can choose not to buy tickets.
I am not sure why it causes such a stir.

And just think, generations from now he will contribute to family legends:
MOTHER:”Here is your Great Great Uncle Joe (displaying head shot), he could
have been a famous opera star, but there was this Domingo guy...” SON: Mom,
what’s opera?” MOM: “Rather what WAS it, dear”.

We all have bigger things to worry about, and fewer things to runout about.