Subject: Ticket for Kaufmann this Saturday evening
From: Katherine Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:52:28 -0500

Hello folks,

I have a ticket for this Saturday's Die Schone Mullerin (sorry no umlauts)
at Carnegie Hall, January 20. Dress circle, AA 11, face value $91.
Unfortunately, I can't make it.

Please let me know if you're interested, and we can figure out a way to get
you the ticket.

I love it when Tatiana asks Onegin if he wants her now just because she's
rich and married and ennobled, and because it would cause a scandal and he'd
be seen as a seducer. And I also believe it when they sing that they really
did come very close to at least trying for happiness.

Katherine Reynolds