Subject: Re: Franco Corelli & Stefan Zucker
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Jan 2018 13:07:57 -0500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2f8mCDIa8A

Even the sublime Anna Russell could not adequately reduce such perfection
to parody.

In view of all the glories on display here, does it seem churlish to
question Mme. Wolf's double eyebrows?  I was relieved to see that both the
right pair and the left pair made it through the entire selection, but
would not want to vouch for what might have happened had there been an
"encore..."