Subject: Re: JK at Carnegie
From: Kenneth Bleeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:52:34 -0500

The four encores, in order, were Die Jüngling an der Quelle, Die Musensohn,
Die Forelle, and Der Lindenbaum. I don't agree that the initial reception
was lukewarm. And standing ovations have become so commonplace that they
don't mean much these days.

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 9:42 AM, Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]