Subject: Re: Can anyone comment on Alma Deutscher's Cinderella Opera San Jose December 21, 2017
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Jan 2018 20:57:28 -0700

It was very simplistic, of course.  Her playing of the violin was very
distracting and really should have been eliminated, more or a stunt that
something integral to the piece.  Still, for that age, it shows real
promise and hopefully she will continue to grow and write more.
DonD

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.