Subject: Re: Can anyone comment on Alma Deutscher's Cinderella Opera San Jose December 21, 2017
From: John Feather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Jan 2018 21:47:03 -0500

and she played the continuo, as well as the violin and organ solos.

She definitely knows her MIGNONs and other mid 19th century French comique composers.

I thought the singers were fine though not really given anything to sing.

Much more than a gimmick -- I will be interested to hear where she goes from here.

Modify your settings: