Subject: Re: "The Opera House" Documentary - Highly Recommended!
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:52:17 -0500

I cant agree more… it was amazing…. I was on the verge of tears at times (and that included all those lovely people who seemed happy in their environment until they were dumped out of there so all their homes could be bulldozed to make room for Lincoln center) and thrilled with the opera scenes; loved the bits of looksee into the workings of the organization, and as usual it was heartbreaking that the entire audience in Framingham was folk between 55-95…. NOT a single person under.  We are running out of time…