Subject: Placido Domingo's house debut
From: Nina Gettler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:23:14 +0100

Hi Bob,

His house debut was in late September 1968. The opening night
performance of "Adriana" (which Corelli sang ) was 2 weeks earlier.

Nina Gettler
Graz, Austria

Date:    Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:37:28 +0000
From:    Bob Rideout<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Pl=?UTF-8?Q?=C3=A1cido_Domingo_To_Sing_=E2=80=98Gianni_Schicchi=E2=80=99?= =?UTF-8?Q?_?= At Metropolitan Opera

Hi Sergio -

A coupla things.

His debut with the Company was in Cavalleria Rusticana at Lewisohn
Sradium, NYC in 1966, so he has already passed that 50th

His house debut was the Adriana opening night with Tebaldi in Sept
1968, so we're almost there.

I'm not sure to what your comment refers.

Finally, the article says 2017-19 Season. There is no such thing.
it's either 2017-18 or 2018-19.

The Trittico World Premier was 14 Dec 1918, so I assume that
it is to be done in the 18-19 season, but, I admit -

I'm very confused!

Modify your settings: