Subject: FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE - PLATINUM CIRCLE
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:55:18 -0500

Isn't it about time that we retire the subject of James Levine now that it has attained the above honor?

Besides which, now that the frigid cold spell has finally departed the Central and East Coast sections of America and thus is no longer needed, should we not once again concern ourselves with the voluminous amounts of hot air that this forum has spewed into the atmosphere over the topic and the dangers that such poses to the survival of humanity and all wildlife?  Remember ... that torrent of hot air is so huge that it is even visible in space.

Best from Boston.

Ray Gouin