Subject: Re: Plácido Domingo To Sing ‘Gianni Schicchi’ At Metropolitan Opera
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:37:28 +0000

Hi Sergio -

A coupla things.

His debut with the Company was in Cavalleria Rusticana at Lewisohn
Sradium, NYC in 1966, so he has already passed that 50th
anniversary.

His house debut was the Adriana opening night with Tebaldi in Sept
1968, so we're almost there.

I'm not sure to what your comment refers.

Finally, the article says 2017-19 Season. There is no such thing.
it's either 2017-18 or 2018-19.

The Trittico World Premier was 14 Dec 1918, so I assume that
it is to be done in the 18-19 season, but, I admit -

I'm very confused!

Bob