Subject: Re: re Greatest Wagnerian Sopranos/Bjoner
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 11 Jan 2018 07:15:48 -0700

As for Bjoner, I believe way back, she recorded excerpts from Turandot in
German with if I am not mistaken, Ludovic Spiess as Calaf and Edda Moser as
Liu.  It was on the Italian Opera in German series from the mid 60's
through the mid 70's recorded by Electrola.  Incoluded is the Forza del
Destibno (Macht des Schicksals) with Grace Bumbry, Nicolai Gedda and I
believe, FiDI (I may be off on this one.)

Donald