Subject: Re: Birgit Nilsson Great Streaming Documentary
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Jan 2018 01:44:42 -0600

MANY, MANY thanks for sharing this wonderful video documentary of the great Birgit.  No one has even even come closed to taking her place in her chosen roles.  She could hurl and unleash a top C like a harpoon and she seemed never to tire.  Has any other soprano even come close?????????  I think not.  For me, she and Flagstad rule as the two Wagnerian sopranos of the Twentieth Century.