Subject: Re: Pagliacci (and the mystery count)
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 14 Jan 2018 10:48:48 -0500

The name Trevor Scheunemann is listed on the Met Artist Roster.
I think that we can assume he is the right Trevor. The only other
Trevor I know of is Trevor Noah who gives the kind of political
commentary I enjoy thoroughly.  Alagna at the age of 54 is showing
the kind of security on high notes, even up to sustained B naturals
that is uncommon among tenors of his age. He sounds better today than
the Chenier at C. Hall and his previous Cav/Pags at the Met.  My he
continue to give us the pleasure of his company for years to come.

Angelo from Boston