Subject: Re: Documentary on Regina Resnik
From: k youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Jan 2018 20:02:12 -0600

When I noticed that this video was an hour long I assumed I’d need to watch it a bit now and a bit later. Turns out that I watched it all in one sitting.

What a wonderful celebration of a wonderful artist!!! It makes me realize how much I missed by never having seen her onstage. Fortunately I have a substantial amount of recordings in my collection.

Kurt Youngmann

> On Jan 4, 2018, at 5:45 PM, Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> By accident, just ran across this about the (long) career of the great Regina
> Resnik. Don't know if this has been posted here before.
> <>

“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful." - Mae West

Modify your settings: