Subject: Re: Piero Giuliacci ... a forgotten Italian tenor?
From: Paul Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Jan 2018 16:03:48 -0500

Mr. Giuliacci carries the tradition of the exciting Italianate spinto
tenor as did Cecchele, Bartolini, Giacomini, Martinucci, filling the
void left by Tucker's passing & Corelli's retirement.

The YouTube selection is about 6 years old & I wonder if he continues to
have the "real stuff" as shown by the Chenier selection? Meanwhile, we
have the likes of Grigolo, Alvarez, Giordani, Alagna to thrill us.

DonPaolo