Subject: Re: An updated Carmen
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Jan 2018 17:41:27 -0500

She was; in every possible meaning of that word.
Someone asked if Carmen killing Jose might be considered
a step too far for "political correctness". to go, on stage.  If kiilling
someone  may now be fantasized as "correct", because the
victim is only a man, humanity is slipping down that slope at a
frightening pace.

dtmk
.