Subject: Re: Best Live Recording
From: daaaac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Jan 2018 14:02:30 -0500

Just to name a few of my personal favorites - convalescence prevents me from looking up the dates…

Turanot broadcast w/ Nilsson, Corelli and Moffo
Tosca broadcast w/ Tebaldi,Tucker and Warren
Manon Lescaut broadcast w/ Tebaldi and Tucker
Forza broadcast w/ Tebaldi and Tucker
Chenier broadcast w/ Tebaldi and Tucker
Salzburg Trovatore broadcast w/ Price, Corelli, Simionato and Bastianini
NYP Elektra broadcast w/ Varnay, Curtin and Resnik
Berlin Lucia broadcast w/ Callas, di Stefano and Panerai
Bayreuth Tristan broadcast w/ Varnay and Vinay
1953 Bayreuth Ring cycle conducted by Krauss

Donald