Subject: Re: How to settle the score regarding Met Tosca Productions
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:28:14 -0500

The Met probably “kitsch(ed)” it up because it is expected, as are lame, tiresome comments about Trump by people who are ignorant about the implications of “fascist” - to them any politician they oppose is “fascist” and all who disagree with them are “haters”.
Ironically, with this hyperbolic labeling, these people are modeling Trump’s occasional behavior.

Sent from my iPhone