Subject: Re: How to settle the score regarding Met Tosca Productions
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Jan 2018 07:49:09 -0700

Talking about more modern productions, check out the Turandot at the Torino
opera house, modern but still looks grand.  Might be too sparse for some
after the Zeffirelli extravaganza.  http://www.teatroregio.torino.it/en
It's going to be telecast also on Jan. 25th on OperaVision.
don

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.