Subject: Re: when any career ends in disgrace
From: David Kubiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Jan 2018 13:22:50 -0500

As always on this subject I know nothing except what I read, and what I read
is by no means completely clear to me.

But it did occur to me to remember a young man I know of who was essentially
forced to leave a series of master classes because of aggressive sexual
pursuit by a famous conductor and composer whose career was celebrated on
PBS last night.

We are all at the mercy of the mores contemporary to us.

David Kubiak