Subject: Such a boo boo! An apology for a mistake on my list
From: James Camner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 Jan 2018 20:16:01 -0800

I was chastened (privately?) and properly so for misidentifying the Scarpia
on the Gigli-Caniglia, it is Armando Borgioli, and I stand by what I wrote
about it -- being the addle brained AK I am now,  I was thinking of Bechi
on the Chenier (which could also have made the list except that it is a
second rate opera).

James Camner