Subject: Re: when any career ends in disgrace
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Jan 2018 17:55:26 +0000

 We know that there were at least several instances in the
early eighties, for which the Met paid some compensation.
And a new charge was recently leveled about an incident
thirty or more years ago.

That's all we know! At least, that's all I know.

Not one person out of nearly 1000 on this list has answered my
question, though I've asked it three times. When did it end?
I understand that many of you may not find it relevant, but I do
and every time we receive a flurry of self righteous condemnation
basd on nothing more than innuendo, I shall ask that question.

The legal statute of limitations expires after seven years, but the
moral statute is quite different. How different, I'm not certain, but
if James Levine has behaved as reasonable people should for the
last quarter century, and more, I find all of this a tempest in a
teapot.

Perhaps I'm all alone, and that's ok. It is my view, and I beg nobody's
pardon.

Happy New Year!

Bob