Subject: Re: when any career ends in disgrace
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Jan 2018 12:46:58 -0500

Although it all may be true, it seems to me you are equating accusations
with a guilty verdict in a situation when there has been no trial or
verdict.  This applies not just to Levine, but others who have been
accused of various acts or gestures.  Apparently there is no need for
due process in these situations since you have already condemned these
people.

And I am speaking as one who worked most of my adult life with abused
children, and usually felt, once the perpetrator was found guilty the
punishment was never harsh enough.  But there was a trial, with
evidence,  and a verdict.

--
Kathy Boyce

New Hampshire
And the night shall be filled with music... Longfellow
http://www.cafepress.com/operabayreuth