Subject: Re: When any career ends in disgrace
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 Jan 2018 19:36:28 -0500

I'm thinking in slightly larger terms - an unindicted war criminal - George
Bush - How many bodies are buried under his doormat?  and the kind of
Treason we haven't seen since Benedict Arnold - The National Moron and his
appointment to the presidency by the Russians...I think our sense of
"scale" might be different...